- China Mobile sees profit drop in “increasingly fierce” environment 23 April 2014 | 1:58 pm
- Ericsson sees net income rise 41% YoY despite sales drop 23 April 2014 | 10:58 am
- AT&T reports revenue and profit growth after transformation 23 April 2014 | 9:58 am
- WhatsApp tops half a billion users 23 April 2014 | 9:42 am
- Comcast-Time Warner merger faces opposition 23 April 2014 | 8:58 am
Welcome to the 2014 SDN & Virtualisation Summit; the Asia- Pacific leg of the industry leading SDN & NFV World Series!
A New Dawn for Carrier Network Transformation in the Asia-Pacific Region
Tailored towards Carriers looking into SDN and Network Virtualisation, we are currently the ONLY free-to-attend high level SDN conference, meaning you'll meet more regional carriers involved with network virtualisation than at any other event!
Following the launch of the ETSI NFV working group & CloudNFV project, and the unprecedented market success of SDN & Open technologies; we’ve made this year’s conference the essential meeting place for Carrier networking professionals.
Click here to download the conference brochure, inside you’ll find everything you need to know about this year’s conference; from our Technical Advisory Committee who generously advise us and help shape the conference; to our fantastic sponsors & supporting associations; and our top-level agenda and speaking line up.
Click here to pre-register for the 2014 conference, by coming to the SDN & Virtualisation Summit 2014, you’ll gain a thorough understanding of SDN, its relevance to network functions virtualisation (NFV) and the opportunities these present to the telecoms sector in the Asia-Pacific market. But more than that, we will be going as deep as we can from a technical point of view to understand from an engineering and architectural scope.
You’ll find 2 comprehensive days of real-life implementation & use cases; industry analysis; in-depth discussion; academia & research findings; offerings from both the giant tech vendors and the new start-up companies; financial/investment analysis and so much more.
This is THE meeting-place for Network Virtualisation in the APAC telecoms sector; and alongside the co-located 7th Annual Carrier Ethernet APAC, you’ll be joining more than 400 industry professionals in discovering the potential of SDN & Virtualisation. Everyone at the SDN & NFV World Series looks forward to welcoming you to the 2014 show!
HERE’S WHY WE’RE UNIQUE...
- The only free to attend SDN & Virtualization conference for operators in the Asia Pacific Market
- The only industry event to feature involvement and endorsement from the Open Networking Foundation, OpenDaylight Foundation, ETSI NFV ISG, and many more
- The only conference offering the opportunity to maximise your networking opportunities and your ROI – by giving complimentary access to Carrier Ethernet APAC to mix with 300+ networking professionals
- Learn how industry trailblazing operators are currently investigating Virtualisation and SDN; including NTT, PCCW, Telekom Indonesia, Deutsche Telekomand others.
- Understand how Network Functions Virtualisation is becoming a reality, with an exclusive interview with the CloudNFV project
- Gain timely updates and case studies from members of the Network Functions Virtualisation group, OpenDaylight Foundation & ONF, along with additional industry support from the Broadband Forum, OpenStack Foundation, Ethernet Alliance, OIF & NGMN.
- Official representation from the OpenDaylight Foundation, ONF & ETSI NFV
- Extensive coverage of: NFV, Cloud, Software Defined Networking, SD Data Centres, Transport SDN, and much more
- Live Video Interview with the CloudNFV project!
- Audio Podcast Interview with Cloud NFV: In conversation with Conference producer Tim Skinner, Tom discusses his insights into the current goals and developments of the CloudNFV project.
Excellent organisation of a very interesting and important eventTelecom Italia
A strong event with a diverse range of speakers providing useful insight to SDN developments and applicationsVodafone
Excellent organization of a very interesting event. Importantly, it offered a real chance for Operators, Vendors and other players in the Telco arena to share their views and discuss about the challenges and the opportunities offered by SDN and Virtualisation. Open-source software and standard hardware will play a significant role in the coming Industry transformation, so meeting also the Players of such fields, at these events, will be extremely valuable.Telecom Italia
SDN Summit was a great insight into the use cases of software defined networking, and helped to remove a lot of the hype that surrounds the technology, and was also a great way to meet other telecoms professionals facing the same challengesSFR
Conferences like the SDN Summit are critical to establishing the use cases and problems facing operators, and consequently the direction of SDN development and ultimate solutions.IETF